Why I draw and paint dogs





DOGS

I just love dogs, and drawing or painting mans best friend is a pleasure. There are so many exciting breeds and mixbreeds too of cause. Each dog has its own personality and expression.

So far I had 3 dogs in my life. For the moment I do not have a dog, but that won't last for sure. I like the friendship with a dog, the daily walks and working together also to participate in competitions.

I had several commissions drawing dogportraits, and it is a pleasure, to have happy customers.

I draw and paint my own compositions too. I like to go to dogshows and look at all the wonderful doggies, and have a chat. I take many photos too, as I use them for my own compositions.

Dogs are wonderful !!

S
ee more in my doggallery



Doggy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks