Guests Gallery art competition



I have entered 2 paintings into the Guests gallery 3. international Animal art competition; Here.

Part of the votes are delivered by the public.
Take a look and see if you like my entries. If so, please vote for me. You can vote for 2 artworks.

Artwork will be added until May 24. I believe voting is open untill early july.
Remember to take a view on the enlarged artwork to see it proberly.
May the best artwork win :) - and hopefully from lots of votes.
In 2010 I was among the top 15 entries with my graphite drawing of a poodle.

4 comments:

  1. You did such a good job on this poodle. I just got a new rescue dog, a white poodle about 6 yrs old. I can't even imagine doing all her woolly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanne :) I had a poodle as a child, it is such a clever and cute breed :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks