I love this


I started the "I love this"-posts in january 2011, and will make a montly post with a couple of "I love this" drawings or paintings. Why not applaude something you really admire and love to look at :) Enjoy! As I cannot copy-paste other artists work, I have placed a link on the title.


"Flamingo". Watercolorpainting by Anne Abgott. I am so attracted by this wonderful, colorful painting. Without a lot of details and feather-rendering, but great use of simplicity, the bird stands out with brilliant warm colors. A feast for my eyes.

"White tiger". Oil-painting by Jason Morgan. I feel I can almost hear the silence in this painting. It has so much atmosphere, it's like the tiger silently comes nearer, just making a ripple on the waters surface. Wonderful storytelling painting and masterly painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks