Important: Facebook 2015 rules

It looks like there will be new rules for FB fanpages in the new year. I did not read the official rules, but on other artists fanpages.
You cannot write/show anything that looks like advertising on the fanpage, or you offend FB's rules.
I do not earn enough via my artwork to advertise, so I advice you to follow me here on my blog or via Google+ if you have interest in knowing what I offer for sale of my art and designs.

I like to show you when I have new stuff for sale, like this t-shirt. Please follow my advice, if you wanna see more of it :)

...............................

Det ser ud til, der kommer nye regler på Facebook fansider efter nytår. Jeg har ikke læst de officielle regler, men på andre kunstneres fansider.
Der må ikke skrives/vises noget, der minder om annoncering på fansiden, i så fald, bryder man FB's regler.
Jeg tjener ikke nær nok på min kunst til at reklamere, så jeg anbefaler, hvis du vil følge med i nyt fra mig, at du følger mig her på bloggen og via Google+.

Jeg kan lide at vise dig når jeg har nyt til salg, som denne t-shirt. Følg mit råd, hvis du vil se mere af det :)





5 comments:

  1. are Facebook Fan Pages different from Business Pages Lene? I don't have one, but I know lots of artists do so this will affect a lot of people it seems?
    Anyway, perhaps it will encourage people to return to Blogging as it seems lots of Bloggers defected to Facebook over the last year.

    Happy New Year to you and good luck with your sales ... you are a very hard working motivated artist and deserve a very successful 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue. I do not have the answer to your question. I could be wrong, I thought the pages I read was fanpages - also read in some of the FB forums. But I did not read the official ! I can then hope to be wrong ;) A happy new year and fruitfull 2015 to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to get wiser on the subject, and I understand that if your updates look/sound like advertising, your posts will simply not appear in peoples newsfeed on FB ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wouldn't surprise me ... I guess Facebook would prefer people to pay if they are running a business/advertising on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Google+, but of cause have to get into the habit of using it...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks