Ideas, planning

Well, it should not all be reviews on my blog :) But I am busy, at least at the planning stage.

I still have to get some more work done for the Easter-exhibition. If you are an artist yourself, you will know, that not all you start will be a succes. I spent my monday painting ... for the bin. But thats how it goes sometimes.

I do have some ideas that excites me to get started, and in the middle of that, my sister requests a painting for a special gift - in april ! Oh my, I must try to work 2 pieces at one time now....
I look forward to what will be a collage in acrylics with flatcoated retrievers.

I will post as soon as I have more to show you!

2 comments:

  1. Iknow just what you mean Lene. I recently spent a day working on one of my ref. dog pictures on drafting film. I felt sure it would be really interesting and unusual ... but it wasn't so that was 'one for the bin'.

    I'm sure you will get both pictures done in plenty of time. Once adrenalin kicks in its amazing how much can be achieved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your dog-pic - but we're not machines are we ;)

    thank you for the encouragement - it's needed ;0

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks