Why I draw and paint wildlife



I have always had an interest in and facination of wildlife. From an early age, I loved books about wildlife, and I collected different sort of cards showing wildlife.

Wildlife are a everlasting source of inspiration and my to-do list is long. My favorites are mammals, but I also draw birds and reptiles.

I love trips to zoos, and luckily I live in not too long a distance from several. I also like to watch animalprograms. I support several organisations that help animals to survive in their inviroment, and can only urge you to do the same. It is a disaster each time a species are distinct.

I had several commissions drawing animals and wildlife is possible to commission too. When time admits, I open op for new commissions - keep an eye on the site and my news.

I draw and paint my own compositions too.

Several of the drawings can be yours as a print or an original - follow the links on top of the page.

See more in my wildlifegallery


1 comment:

  1. whoaa I am very interested in your article. I am very happy if any posts about animals

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks