Preparing for a new piece


Finally - after 16 days! away from the drawingtable - I have started preparing a new piece. Just everyday life and my usual struggle to start up on new stuff, was getting in the way and causing this pause.
I am planning to do an acrylic painting of wolfes in a landscape. I have been working on thumbnail sketches, finding my reference material and starting to draw the layout. I will be working on acrylic paper in A3 size.
I might make changes from the thumb, already changed the wolfe-poses, so that the standing wolf at right, will be laying as the one in the middle.
I haven't painted acrylic realism for a while, so I am eager to start. If I succeed, I think the title of this will be "Tundra Kingdom I". The I, as I do have reference for more than one painting. Well, we'll see about that.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings From Southern California

    I added myself to follow your blog.

    I invite you to visit TOGB and follow back.

    God Bless You :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks