Drawing table



Hurrah, I've got my workarea extended with a new drawing table. It will be great that I don't have to move everything forth and back, when working on more than one piece.

It is not because I am good at working on several artworks, even it happens. It is more in the situations when an assignment, a competition/show occurs or I wanna try something new. Then I can go straight ahead.

Especially when painting, there are a lot to clean up and move around.

As you can see, the table is just arrived - still empty. But that will not last long...

4 comments:

  1. Its good to take the photo now whilst it is clear Lene ... David (hubby) keeps asking to take an up-to-date photo of me working - but I'll have to wait till things are quieter in the new year and have a really good tidy first :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) - well, as busy as we are, will that table ever be tidy? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT a lovely big drawing table. We can never have too much area to draw and paint.
    May you have many happy hours at your new table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. right Dors, I admit this room is stuffed now - but thats minor :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks