Gentle giants - irish wolfhounds

I have now finished my "Gentle drawings".
I wanted to show this gentle, giant breed in surroundings represent its long history back in time.


I have enjoyed drawing different textures, each giving me a challenge.


From the beginning I wrote, my intention was to make a series of purebreed dogs in a scenery, and I still want to. But so far, I have other plans, and as this is the most timeconsuming graphite drawing I've done so far, I might scale down new drawings.

I hope you enjoy it.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, brilliant! Its fantastic. I loved following the progress of this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lene this has turned out to be a great masterpiece,and on following your progress I am not surprised, you are so good with the graphite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following the progress of this portrait with great anticipation. What a wonderful composition and skilled craftsmanship you demonstrate! Simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lene. Loved following this WIP. It's a real masterpiece but that's not surprising..Your work is amazing.

    Great job. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks