Moths on Gold




I participate in the Spoonflower challenge "Moths".
I started with inkdrawings of 7 moths. I had a fun time drawing these insects, even I am a bit afraid of moths. Think I added a little cuteness to the animal :)
Then I did some small drawings to fill into the final pattern. I scanned everything and designed the patterndesign on my computer. And added the background of gold.

The patterndesign is now avaliable on my Redbubble Doggyshop in "The Zoo" collection. It is placed on a lot of stuff, from clothes to mugs, wall-deco, scarfs, pillows and more.

The challenge on Spoonflower is open to public voting on thursday. Here is a link: https://www.spoonflower.com/design-challenge/moths - you can Like and Vote on all the designs you want to.
Click the heart icon to like, and click the Select button (left side of patterns) to vote for the pattern :) I guess there will be hundreds of designs to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks