I changed my workflow







At the moment I am working on several projects. I divide my calendar in drawing- and painting days + uploading to my onlineshops.
It is a new way to work for me, as I am used to work on only one project of either drawing or painting untill that artwork is finished. (The online work, I am used to fit in.)

I have been convinced that I could only concentrate on one artwork untill finished before doing something else. But actually, using the simple tool of a calendar, help me change that idea. When having the overview in the calendar, I just shift pen with brush on the days I have noted and visa versa. To stay in some kind of flow, I prefer to paint for 2 days in a row and then draw for 2 days.

The good thing is that I don't get disturbed with the urge to work on something else in the current process - I know I will get to another process in 1-2 day. And concentrating is no problem ... and as the working time of projects differ, it feels like I finish stuff more often.

It really fits my personality, I wonder why I could not see it before 😏



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks