Blue serie





I was in the mood for abstract painting. This means I paint without much planning, but decide and alter the compositions in the process.
I wanted to use blue colors the most, but you can see green, red, yellow, gold and white as well. The paint is applied in thin layers for the most part. I added small patterns and textures with posca pens and as you can see in the video, splashes of thin acrylic paint.

I especially love the sections with overlapping transparent colors, that creates sharp edges when they run. And spatter - uh - love that, not controllable! The linework in the foreground is done with posca - crooked circles and spots.

I call the serie Blue. I see space, globes and interaction between the players in the paintings. They seem quite lively to me.
Size 30 x 30 cm. Acrylic and Posca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks