Pineapple


This is the final drawing. I know it - sunday I showed you a whole different picture, with the entire pineapple on paper!
Well, there are things I like a lot about this piece, and a couple of things I find did not go in the right direction.
As it is here, I can accept the outcome ;)

sorry that the paper looks shadowed. I have adjusted the pineapple to be true colors, but if I adjust the paper to white as it really is, I will loose the graphitelines, that are supposed to be a part of the drawing... scan looks even worse ;0

5 comments:

  1. I love it just as it is - I like that you only included the top of the fruit itself. It is such a nice composition with the greenery.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vicki - I think it makes a more interesting composition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you girls ;) I also think the compositions works

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out very nicely Lene. I too like the pencil marks showing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks