I love this


I started the "I love this"-posts in january 2011, and will make a montly post with a couple of "I love this" drawings or paintings. Why not applaude something you really admire and love to look at :) Enjoy! As I cannot copy-paste other artists work, I have placed a link on the title.

I have made a change from this month on - I will post only one link of beautiful art each month.

"Visiting aunt Maude". Graphite drawing by Mike Sibley. Mike makes some of the best dog art, I have seen. His detailed graphite drawings are awesome. This drawing is so filled with atmosphere and a masterpiece in pencil. Just look at those wonderful airedales! I love it.


2 comments:

  1. I too love Mike's work and I'm really excited that I'm going to be able to join his workship in Kent later this month - they are normally too far away for me to consider.

    You may want to change the link - it goes to the general 'prints' page rather than the specific picture you mentioned lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... are you lucky :) Thank you for the link-info, I have changed it now

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks