I started the "I love this"-posts in january 2011, and will make a montly post with a couple of "I love this" drawings or paintings. Why not applaude something you really admire and love to look at :) Enjoy! As I cannot copy-paste other artists work, I have placed a link on the title.

Pugilicious - colored pencil, ink and watercolor mixed painting by Eileen Sorg. This is the most wonderful litte face of a pug. I love the closeup composition and the adorable expression. It is so masterly painted, the eyes, the nose and fur and folds looks so real. So cute!

The ripple effect - graphite by Julia Rhodes. I am a huge fan of Julia Rhodes drawings. Her animal drawings, many of wild cats, are outstanding. So masterly drawn. And the water in this piece is just amazing. This artwork has the wow-effect!


2 comments:

  1. Great choices. I love the tiger especially. Julia's work is very special isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it really is amazing graphite work

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks