I love this

I started the "I love this"-posts in january 2011, and will make a montly post with a couple of "I love this" drawings or paintings.

Why not applaude something you really admire and love to look at :) Enjoy!

As I cannot copy-paste other artists work, I have placed a link on the title.

"Dogs with red ball" . Colored pencildrawing by Bet Borgeson.
With a rare imaginative richness, in a gorgeous storytelling way and with wonderful coloring the artwork of Bet Borgeson facinates me. There are so much mood and appealing attraction to this piece. It has magic in it and I just love it.


"the wild swans illustration". Colored pencildrawing by Yvonne Gilbert.
There is a fantastic adventurous and alluring quality in Yvonne Gilberts art. Her use of cp-colors are brilliant and joyfull, and this illustration from "the wild swans" is a such beautiful drawing, with so much going on to look at.

3 comments:

  1. Nice idea Lene, love both of the works you have chosen and Yvonne Gilberts is especially beautiful.
    BTW love your newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Lene, would you allow me to copy it for my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vic - yes they are lovely :) Glad you like the newsletter, you're welcome to subscribe. The reason why I made it like this, mailing a link to subscribers instead of the newsmail itself, is that it kept falling into spam-filter :( And the reason I offer a subscribtion is that it will be published very randomly :)

    Bev - thanks, and of cause you can use the idea for your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks