Dog festival


I am home from the dog festival. As you can see on the pic, my booth is quite simple. But with the few show possibilities in Denmark, it has to do.

It turned out to be a smaller, local event, but I had some fine response. A lot of people came over to look and have a talk.

No commission-deals, but I never had that on spot. Perhaps - as all my businesscards was gone - I'll get some later.

I sold cards and I was very happy with that.
We just avoided heavy rain, that started when we drove home.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds as though you enjoyed your day Lene, and hopefully it will lead to some orders in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sue ;) buying petportraits are not as usual in Denmark as in UK or US - but hopefully it'll change in time

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks