Imagekind shop

Prints on paper, canvas and greeting cards avaliable.

I have updated my shop at Imagekind with more images.

To make things easy, safe and of good quality, I have chosen Imagekind as the supplier of my prints and greeting cards. You can follow the link above or in the right margin, and pick your favorite motif - then choose size of print, paper or canvas or as greetingcards.

Prints are in high quality, easy to order, safe transaction.

Collectable professional prints and you can buy framed or unframed.
Paperprints are on Epson Enhanced Matte Paper, a bright, but non-glossy white archival paper. Canvas are premier too.

You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. All prices are in US dollars.

Take a look, and feel free to mail me, if you have wishes or ideas for prints from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks