Tinkytot







Well, so inspired from my Cocio-drawing (last post) I made a small 3-image series of ArtCards (ACEO - 64x89 mm) in the very same style. They are titled Tinkytot I-II-II. The name is as abstract as the images themselves. The 3 originals are for sale on my ArtCardWanted page.

I really like the concept of ACEO cards and collectors all over the world does too... there are also a lot activity in trading cards between artists.

So far I have had ACEO-cards as prints only - because I haven't found it comfortable to draw and paint in my usual style in this small format. I might continue producing the originals in different styles. It is a wonderful way to sell, buy and collect uniqe pieces of art.



2 comments:

  1. lene very nice Zentangles. Isn't it fun to do these and just let your mind wander? I have noticed and been amazed at how different each artist's Zentangles are.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks