Sketchcrawl

I just discovered this site: http://www.sketchcrawl.com/

copy from the site:

"...having people from different corners of the world join in a day of sketching and journaling and then, thanks to the Internet, having everyone share the results on an online forum" .

So the great idea is on specific dates, people from all around the globe gather in smaller or larger groups and sketch, sketch, sketch. Then later share on sketchcrawl.com. So the idea reminds of Drawing Day (see previous thread) only this site urge it to be a live-group event. But you can participat as single too. The event has been going on since 2004.

I find it a brilliant idea. I didn't find any danes around there, so if you are danish; how about trying this out?

Next date of sketchcrawl are on saturday april 11.

Go for danish translation and more info on http://www.farveblyanten.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for apreciate of my work. I only use water as(for water colour pencil or aquatone)solvent. Then I pile it with hatching.
    Btw..your wourk incredible too. I love it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks