Poodle thumbnail sketch





This is my thumbnail sketch for a new painting... I recently started my poodle-blog - in case you didn't see it - so I will be working on some drawings/paintings of poodles next.

I plan to paint this in either watercolors or acrylics on paper. I took some photos of our terrace, and the poodles are photographed at a dogshow.

By the way, I am happy to find out, that a dogshow will be held near my town in august - I could need more pictures of dogs :)





Dette er min skitse til et nyt maleri ... Jeg har netop startet  poodle-blog - hvis du ikke skulle have set det - så jeg vil arbejde med flere tegninger/malerier af pudler.

Jeg planlægger at male dette i enten akvarel eller akryl på papir. Jeg har taget fotos af vores terrasse, og pudlerne er fotograferet ved hundeudstillinger.

Jeg er iøvrigt glad for at finde ud af, at der i august afholdes hundeudstilling nær min by - jeg kan sagtens bruge flere fotos af hunde :)

2 comments:

  1. Just had a look at your Poodle Blog and its looking good. Are poodles your favourite dogs?
    I have quite a lot of photos from dog shows I've attended over the years - if you're looking for specific breed let me know and I might have some ref photos you could use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue ;) poodles are one of my several favorites :) I had a poodle as a child. They also keep emerging while I doodle, so that is convinient ;)
    Well, if you have poodle photos, that would be great for now. I'll remember for other breeds later - and visa versa - if you lack photos of a breed, I might have some, you can use ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks