Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I would like to wish my readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
At this time of year you can jump into a new year without any thoughts about looking back at the old one. Or you can evaluate if you had some goals, and what happened to those goals...
Artistically I had goals, and I achieved it. But then, is was not that "high" goals. I thought about doing more art and enter some competitions, and of cause to improve. Well, as I see it, my goals are reached. BUT at the end of this year, 2008, I am going to write (!) down more and have more specific goals. That way at the end of 2009 I have a much better scale to look at. Hopefully my list of goals will keep me more concentrated, more striving and in the end of the year give me an even more rewarding feeling.
Hope you all have a fruitfull and happy year...

2 comments:

Please leave your name in comments, thanks