Reading blogs/homepages of fellow artist'

What is happening with art-blogs ?

First I have to confess that I have been following the flow of popularity and therefore look at Facebook pages more than blogs for the last year or so.

And I don't even like using Facebook for showing and viewing artwork. It sucks ! Facebook is nice for quick posts about this and that - also about artwork, and having group-contact - but I like and get much more out of reading and looking at blogs or homepages of the individual artist.

Not that I want to avoid FB - but I want FB to be a guide or pointing arrow to go to blogs and homepages.
So confessing - I've been bad myself ! I sometimes feel writing my blog or updating my homepage are totally useless. But still, I see the statistics that some tenasious readers pay visits.

I promise myself that I will be more around on blogs - leaving comments too.

Keep those blogs and homepages alive!!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lene
    I feel the same about Blogs -v- Facebook (and I no longer have a FB account)

    I've just realised that your recent change of Blog Name meant I was no longer automatically following your posts ... have just amended that.

    I'm on holiday for 12 days so my Blog Posts will be a little thin till I'm back in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sue
    yes, I did some changes to keep things more simple :)

    Have a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks