Weekly review

My webfriend Bev Lewis introduced this idea on her blog as "Image of the week".
I like the good idea. With the title "Weekly review", I will show artwork from my own archives, to keep posting at least once a week.



My coloredpencil drawing "The Ball-game is over", showing 4 english bulldogpups having a great time playing, and is now sooo very tired.

I made this the first to be in a series called "World of Dogs". The series are now of just 2 paintings, but more to follow.
My idea is to make cute, colorful images in a stylized expression.

The original is 20 x 50 cm. It is possible to buy prints at Imagekind.

2 comments:

  1. I read this on Bevs blog last week and thought what a great idea it was, might do it myself...as for this picture I absolutely love this one you did, a superb piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much ;) looking forward to see your pictures too

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks