My space


Here you see the space, where I create art. I have several things going on now (to excuse the mess:)).

My drawingtable at right can be angled and has a very nice size not demanding too much space. At this table I will draw and paint in watercolors. The lamps above are with daylight neontubes.

The easel can be used for painting and drawing. The small high table behind it will hold watercups, print, brushes and mixing pallets.

Most of my stuff not in use, are in another room. So is my computer.

The board in front of my drawingtable, shows some recent designs, plans, ideas etc.
The bookshelves behind the curtain holds maps, photos and other paperstuff.
I have the window at my right side, looking into my garden. And on the left side is my kitchen.

I wish in time, I will have some more space, as I would like to have all my stuff in the same room, and be able
to have the space look a bit more neat. It all looks more messy when so compressed. But when I work, it works anyway :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing you space, I love seeing other artist studios. My own is just my bedroom desk at the moment!

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity, yes, I thinks its fun to see other artists space too :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks