No website


Today I closed my website.

I will concentrate on the blog with pages included (tabs at top), my Facebook Art Fanpage and different on-line galleries to show and tell about my art.

I do like websites, but found I just used a lot of time, updating the same stuff in 6 different places, as I do both danish and english versions.

Down to blogs and fanpages it will be 3 places.... Gives me time for a bit more drawing and painting too...

And I hope to be able to paint more on my "Tundra Kingdom" painting soon...


2 comments:

  1. These 'time-saving' computers do seem to eat up lost of valuable drawing time don't they?

    My website is sadly out of date also!

    Look forward to seeing lots more art from you now Lene :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the computer really takes up time :)
    I just didn't want to have an unattended website anymore :)

    Thanks, and ditto :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks