World of Dogs

So far my cadillac-drawing is still in the garage.

Instead I have started a drawing in a series that has also been on my mind for a long time. The themetitle is "World of dogs".
I've made several thumbnails, with different breeds.
This one is titled: World of Dogs "Good companion" - Pugs.

You can see I did alter the thumbnail composition a bit, like leaving out the dog at far left.

This is pure colored pencils on Hähnemühle Nostalgie paper. Size approx. 10 x 17.9 inches.

Story behind the picture:
This is a constructed composition, but I want to tell a story about these cute dogs; They are placed inside a livingroom, as they are not a breed that really have a job for humans, but instead another important role as being a wonderful companionship.


2 comments:

  1. wow lene, this looks like a challenge, I shall watch with interest.
    Love the new look blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lene - I've now added your blog to the blogroll of UKCPS News as requested

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks