My first art-association show Denmark

Today I went to my unions art-association with 5 paintings/drawing for an artshow that will run for 2 months. This is my first show in an art-association in Denmark, so quite exciting. Thuesday is the preview. I'll have to price my artwork - that's not easy! These are the artworks ("Eyes of wilderness" - paintings are framed as one picture.)


"Grazing Days" - graphite, "Colorful pattern I - Zebra" - colored pencils, "Chameleons" I + II - watercolors, and "Eyes of Wilderness I + III" Wolf + Arctic Wolf - inktense and colored pencils.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lene. Fingers crossed it will be successful for you.
    I love your graphite horse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive and attractive posting. I enjoyed it. I think others will like it & find it useful for them. Good luck with your work. ;-)

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks