Prints are sold from me directly


I have decided to move all sales of my prints to my own sites, blogs etc.

So please, if you have any interest in my artprints, you can purchace directly from me. I sell professional printed artwork, from printhouse. You can pay via Paypal, and I have a return policy.
Take a look via the Prints link above :)

Response from recent buyers:

"Online it looks really nice, but in reality they are even better, and also I experience perspective makes you fall right into their universe. I can highly recommend your prints"
"It is awesome, and I am so happy with it. It will be perfect in my home!"
"I am truly impressed, it looks like an original drawing"
"I love it, it actually looks like my mothers dog"
"Perfect. It will hang at my office to enjoy"
"The drawing is SO beautiful and it looks great in my apartment! Thank you so much, Lene. You are really really talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks