Banana Fantasia



I've just finished this painting "Banana Fantasia."
Painted with watersolouble colored pencils. 


The painting is kept in the illustrative style - like the white background, but the subject is a completely free interpretation of the plant :) - as you can also read from the title :)

I enjoyed painting this, being able to use my imagination, and still get a finished design that is very naturalistic and in the botanical illustration style.

The image is sent to the annual member show at Ann Kullbergs magazine for colored pencil artists. I will return with links etc from there.

Watersoluble colored pencil on watercolor paper. 25x38 cm.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it Lene. I love botanical illustrations. This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks