WINN a dogcalender


I want to announce a competition. You can now win a 2012 dogcalender. It is a wallcalender, size A4, with my drawings and paintings - all in black and white print.

To participate, you must take 2-3 small steps. Step 1-2 must be followed, and step 3 are voluntarily.

1) Go to my Facebook fanpage Lene Daugaard Artworks. Choose the Like (thumbs up) for the page.

2) Also look into Pictures ("Billeder") and choose the album Kalenderkonkurrence (=calendercompetition). Here you must write your full name under my presentation. When the winner is announced I'll contact via the album to get the adress. In the album, you can see the drawings/paintings included in the calender :)


With this done you have 1 ticket in the competition. If you want to enhance your chances and get 2 tickets, you must remember follow step 3 too:

3) subscribe to my newsletter. Do this:

write to:
le.daugaard@gmail.com
Please
write "subscribe newsletter and competition" in the subjectfield.

Notice, you will not recieve my newsletters in your mailbox, but mails that you can read a new letter on my blog here.


With 1 ticket you have 1 note with your name on it, and with 2 tickets of cause you have 2 notes when we draw a winner on sundag the 18.th december 2011.

Good Luck!

6 comments:

  1. You've been busy Lene :-)

    Sorry I don't use Facebook but good luck to everyone who does. Fantastic opportunity to get some of Lene's beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lene. i see you are keeping very busy.
    Good luck to the lucky winner of your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH today I thought about drawing a Great Dane... :)
    I LOVED YOUR DRAWING BTW.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Sabrina, hope you get a great dane on paper ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks