Course


I am the kind of person, always trying to improve my artskills - and in this case; painting skills.

So I have enrolled in a course, and are working on excercises. And I think the teacher should be the first to see :) Quite time consuming and I have to work 3 in a row, so will be some time before they appear here.

I do work on something different too, and will show that in time... it's a cat. I haven't done so many cats. Therefor the image of this post is cut from an earlier catpainting: Flying mouse - playfull kitten.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, there's always something new to learn isn't there Lene?

    Good luck with your course and I look forward to seeing some of the results when you can show them.

    I'm attending a 3 days Mike Sibley workshop from tomorrow and really looking forward to it. His graphite work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lene,

    This is a very cute cat and mouse.

    Who are you taking a course from? Is it online? or in person?

    I'm really enjoying your blog,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Sue - I would be thrilled to participate in a workshop with Mike Sibley. Yes, his graphite artwork is outstanding!
    Thanks Vicki. I am taking an on-line course. I have tried it a couple of times before, and it is a great way to learn :) This course is from London Art college, and I want to improve my paintingskills - the brushwork kind ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks