Why I draw and paint cats





CATS

I find cats such entertaining and interesting animals. I like very much to draw and paint them, even its limited how many I have done so far. More are on my to-do list!

I became a cat-owner myself in 2004, due to my daughters wish. So now we have a group of charming cat-personalities in the house.

If you are interested in commissions - keep an eye on my site, when time admits, I open op for new commissions.

I also draw and paint my own compositions with cats.

Some of the artwork can be bought as prints, see tabs above.

catgallery

2 comments:

  1. Love them all and the BG's are so detailed. Look forward to seeing more.

    Do you not do commissions all the time?
    Have a great weekend Lene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dors :) I rarely do commissions. And a great weekend to you too, Dors. I have my family by for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks