I love this


I started the "I love this"-posts in january 2011, and will make a montly post with a couple of "I love this" drawings or paintings. Why not applaude something you really admire and love to look at :) Enjoy! As I cannot copy-paste other artists work, I have placed a link on the title.


"GB Jac" graphite drawing by Iris Kriks. I admire this dramatic and action-filled drawing. The movement and wonderful rendering of the horses + an unusual composition makes it a great drawing. And the black is really black!
"Quetzal" acrylic painting by Eric Wilson. Looking at this painting is like stepping right into the rainforest - it has a magical feel to it, dragging you in. Amazing to have all those green colors working this fine, and of cause the bird is an excellent focal spot. I can almost hear the sounds of the jungle in this artwork.

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you like both of those. They are both gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks