Wildlife in your home






Do you want a brown bear, a zebra, a lion, or another wild animal right there in your home?

Then you might look for animal art that excites you! Many of my artworks can easily be yours as prints.

That way you can also have as many horses, dogs and cats as you like.

I create beautiful, visual stories about wonderful animals, and I hope, you find something you will love.

By surrounding ourselves with images and things that appeal to us, we feel good.

I want to decorate walls with images that viewers will love.

In my graphite-drawings, I show the best of realism. In my colored artwork, you can see realistic colorful animals, as well as more imaginative colors.
To draw and paint is my passion. My greatest inspiration and favorite motifs are animals and nature.
I love animals and I am fascinated by the wonderful nuances of shapes, colors, textures and patterns found in nature.

Links to my print webshops:

FineArt America

Imagekind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks