Books for sale

Cleaning up my bookshelves I found a couple of books I don't use anymore.

I don't like books to stay unused, so I've put some up for sale here, as I'm sure others can use them:

postal charges will be added to the prices.
Payment via Paypal. Reply to this thread for questions etc..
If you follow the amazon links, you can read more about the books.

Charles Reid: "Painting what you want to see". Price UK £ 25. Amazon.co.uk link





Melvyn Petterson: "Dogs - How to draw them". Pocket drawing series. Price UK £ 15. Amazon.co.uk link



Susie Hodge: How to draw portraits. Price UK £ 2. Amazon.co.uk link


H. Rankin Poore "Pictorial composition" - an introduction. Price UK £ 3. Amazon.co.uk link



Caroll Michels "How to survive and prosper as an artist". Price UK £ 2. Amazon.co.uk link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name in comments, thanks