Dog festival












Tomorrow I am invited to have a booth at a Dog Festival - first ever of this particular festival.
I am sponsoring a giftcard for a portrait to a winner on the event.

There will be many different dog-activities; flyball, agility, obedience, kids with dogs show etc.

I am looking forward to participate, even I do not expect to get many new commissions. At least my experience tells me, there will be none to few... but who knows. There will be - I guess - more ordinary dog-owners than at a proff. agilityshow or kennelklub-show.

I have been printing, cutting, folding and putting a lot of cards in small plastic-bags. I hope to sell some of those at least.

Anyway, I look forward to see a lot of lovely dogs, and perhaps I have time to take a few shots too :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Lene, hope you do well and have fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name in comments, thanks